Heading to Australia

For MacGregor/Venture owners in Australia and discussions about country-specific sailing-related topics.
jstyers
Chief Steward
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M

Heading to Australia

Post by jstyers »

I have the awesome opportunity to travel from Montgomery, Alabama to Australia and New Zealand over the next couple weeks. I'll be in Brisbane with a free day on 5 March, anyone need crew? Unfortunately the rest of the time I'm in the area my time is pretty tightly packed. I will be in Sydney on the first of March and again on the 10th if anyone would like to meet for a beer/dinner or a beer. I'll be in Auckland between 7-9 March, again, love to meet some of you for a beer or dinner if available.

Jeff
kmclemore
Site Admin
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Ambler, PA -- MACX2018A898 w/ Tohatsu 50D -- 78 BW Harpoon 4.6 -- 2018 Tahoe 550TF w/ 150 Merc

Re: Heading to Australia

Post by kmclemore »

Jeff, you might want to post this over on the Australia section?

My son just arrived in Sydney and will be there until July. The wife and I will probably go in late June to bring him home, too. Looking forward to it!
kadet
Admiral
Location: Brisbane, Australia. 2008M "Wicked Wave" Yamaha T60

Post by kadet »

Jeff I have sent you a PM with my phone number we can see what we can arrange 8)
jstyers
Chief Steward

Post by jstyers »

Kadet, sounds great, I'll give you a call a couple days before I get there. Jeff