Help to rig the sails

Nautilus 4326
Sailboat: Tattoo 26

Help to rig the sails

Post by Nautilus 4326 »

Hello everyone, I am a proud new owner of one :tat26: . I have purchased my boat in Dubai but unfortunally my dealer is nor really a proper dealer. They just gave me the boat and a couple of boxes promesing they will help and teach how to rig the mast and the sails in a proper way but it never happened. I did the mast rigging but I don't know how to fix the sails and no one in the marinas want to help because they say the dont want to touch a new boat.
Unfourtunally, the manual is no enough clear for me because it has not enough diagrams and pictures to do the job step by step.
Can anybody help me sending any kind of tutorial or something similar?
Thank you!
kmclemore
Site Admin
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Ambler, PA -- MACX2018A898 w/ Tohatsu 50D -- 78 BW Harpoon 4.6 -- 2018 Tahoe 550TF w/ 150 Merc

Re: Help to rig the sails

Post by kmclemore »

Not sure I know of any owners in Dubai, but have you checked YouTube? There are a great many Mac videos there... here are two that may be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esgfY209hGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5i0nLon1aA
kmclemore
Site Admin
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Ambler, PA -- MACX2018A898 w/ Tohatsu 50D -- 78 BW Harpoon 4.6 -- 2018 Tahoe 550TF w/ 150 Merc

Re: Help to rig the sails

Post by kmclemore »

Actually, I *do* know of one potential owner in Dubai - "Ahmed" says he is located there (forum name "apauwels").

You can use one of the ways below to contact him... the email method may be best since the last time he visited our forum was in 2013. Ahmed has owned his boat about 2 years now, so perhaps he may be of service?

E-mail address:
Click HERE to send an E-mail to "apauwels"

PM:
Click Here to send private message to "apauwels"