Boarding Ladder 26M

A forum for discussing topics relating to MacGregor Powersailor Sailboats

Moderators: kmclemore, beene, NiceAft, Catigale, Hamin' X

J Dower
Just Enlisted

Boarding Ladder 26M

Post by J Dower » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:23 pm

I got the factory ladder with my boat, but the dealer did not install it. Any body have dimensions or pictures on where it is best to install. I assume some of the ladder extends below the hull, any measurments would be appreciated.

Bill at BOATS 4 SAIL
Captain
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X

Post by Bill at BOATS 4 SAIL » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:41 pm

J - Give me a FAX number or a mailing address and I'll send you the info sheet for mounting the 26M ladder. - Bill

J Dower
Just Enlisted

Post by J Dower » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:41 pm

got it - thanks Bill, your support is a real asset to this forum.

waternwaves
Admiral
Location: X less in North Puget Sound -have to sail other boats for a while

indeed........

Post by waternwaves » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:51 pm

Bill... :wink: :wink:

let me go on record.....

I find your hints and insight useful also..... at least when I agree...lol..

Seriously..
good Job!!

|>

jsserene
Engineer

Post by jsserene » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:38 pm

I woulder why Mike Inmon does not participate on this board?He participates on the Mac26X Sailnet board.

SPC Paul
Engineer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26S

Post by SPC Paul » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:44 pm

Although I usually do my best to stay out of the nastier threads (thankfully there are few on this board), I've become so curious I can no longer avoid this one.

You Yours: What IS your association with Mike Imnon? Why all the secrecy?
No one else on this board is afraid to give honest feedback about any issue, from good dealers to bad dealers, good boats and bad boats, stupid mistakes or great achievements. If Mike Inmon is paying you, or not, why not answer? I personally don't care one way or another. I'm sure most of the members here don't either.

Jared
"Bandit"
1991 Mac 26S

Andy26M
Captain

Community Standards

Post by Andy26M » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:59 am

You Yours,

I think folks are upset because you have joined a group which, over many many posts, has created a tacit set of standards for openness, honesty, helpfulness, and politeness, and you seem to deliberately be thumbing your nose at those standards.

Like far, far too many others out there, you are using the anonymity of the web and your "handle" to get away with being rude and discourteous, and in the process you appear dishonest and secretive.

We have a haven from that crap here on this board, and we like it that way. We may disagree on points here and there, but we don't bash, flame, or call each other names. Frankly, I hesitate before typing "we" because I've only been posting here for about 16 months.

Your knowledge and input is valued and invited, the attitude is not. If you are trying to convey playful, witty, tongue-in-cheek-ness, you are obviously missing the mark as indicated by the posts from several members above. If you need to blow some attitude, go to Sailing Anarchy or any of the other thousands of flame boards out on the web and have at it.

- AndyS