A forum for discussing topics relating to MacGregor Powersailor Sailboats
Moderators: kmclemore, beene, NiceAft, Catigale, Hamin' X
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:35 am
- Location: Sharon, Ontario, Canada
I tie my downhaul rope off on a cleat on the mast and stand on the cabin to pull it down. Your idea of a block at the bottom is a good idea, you could then lead it to the cockpit, I will try it this summer.
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 1:03 am
- Location: San Francisco Catalina 380, former 26M owner
Just ordered myself a chutescoop. Thanks Scott.
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:46 am
- Location: Seattle, WA '04M Suzi 70
Our local Sail Maker recommends the ATN Tacker. You can also use their sock. This works both with symmetric and assymetric Spins.