Cape Charles Sail 6/21-23/2019

Use this forum to announce, plan, and discuss events, cruises, regattas, shows, sailing destinations, events your club is planning, etc.

Moderators: kmclemore, beene, NiceAft, Catigale, Hamin' X

Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:02 am
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Apex, NC - 2001 26X "Compromise" w/ 2010 Suzuki DF90A

Cape Charles Sail 6/21-23/2019

Post by vkmaynard » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am

Compromise and Storm Walker are putting in at Cape Charles this Friday. We'll be staying at either the Town Harbor (waiting for a call back) or Kings Creek.

No particular sail plan. Would like to revisit the concrete ships to the South, depending on the winds.

Not sure if there are MacGregors in the area that want to join in.

Very last minute for us. Testing new sails.


Post Reply