mac federal documentation

A forum for discussing topics relating to MacGregor Powersailor Sailboats
Catigale
Site Admin
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Admiral .............Catigale 2002X.......Lots of Harpoon Hobie 16 Skiffs....Island 17

Re: mac federal documentation

Post by Catigale »

I am going to do my part to repel invading Canadians, firing off Molson empties, undermining our youth with politeness and manners, trying to get their hockey hands on our cheap gas, and provoking us with their chants of " a Health care, eh?"

O Canada, we have got our watchful eyes on thee....

Catigale... Guarding Lake Ontario since 2002....firing hot dogs and serving them on the uproll.....
dlandersson
Admiral

Post by dlandersson »

:D
Catigale wrote:I am going to do my part to repel invading Canadians, firing off Molson empties, undermining our youth with politeness and manners, trying to get their hockey hands on our cheap gas, and provoking us with their chants of " a Health care, eh?"

Catigale... Guarding Lake Ontario since 2002....firing hot dogs and serving them on the uproll.....
Whipsyjac
First Officer
Location: White Rock, B.C. 96 26X Hull#486 96Merc ELPT 50HP 4 Stroke

Post by Whipsyjac »

Catigale,

Are you referring to our attempts to take over your country by sending you our funniest comedians(Jim Carey, John Candy, and many more) or our worst actors(Keannu Reeves)?

Up here we do our best to resist 'Mericanization but it's really hard :cry:

We console ourselves with the fact that while your beer is cheaper you have to drink 1 and a half times as much to get the desired effect. And while we quibble on this site over Knots versus Miles while we all drive around tracking our kilometers our biggest win is that the US armed forces use the metric system! ha!

Maybe we should have a raft up in the middle and discuss our problems over some Poutine and real beer :wink:

The real crux of these posts is why doesn't this forum have the ever popular Foamy Mug smilie? And a Pizza Smilie?

Oh and by the way there are Papa Johns pizza places popping up in close proximity to pretty much every port....you're one step closer to the manifest destiny :x But getting pizza from the newbies has never been easier.

When are you gonna come sail with the MYCBC? The beaches of Savary Island outta be a match for Cuttyhunk!

WillyCanuck
Russ
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M

Post by Russ »

Whipsyjac wrote:The real crux of these posts is why doesn't this forum have the ever popular Foamy Mug smile?
dlandersson
Admiral

Post by dlandersson »

It's that time again... :P
Catigale wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:04 am I am going to do my part to repel invading Canadians, firing off Molson empties, undermining our youth with politeness and manners, trying to get their hockey hands on our cheap gas, and provoking us with their chants of " a Health care, eh?"